Noetic Solutions Pty Limited is a strategy and knowledge consulting organisation that provides services to Military Forces and Government Departments. Noetic has established itself as a market leader in a range of defence related services to the Australian Defence Force and in whole of government initiatives. Noetic’s people have a range of specialist government and military backgrounds with significant expertise and knowledge gained through working in Australia, the Middle East, United States, United kingdom and Europe, and Asia.
Highlights of current work are:
• Whole of Government – advice to peak Government bodies about developing whole of government capability.
• Enterprise Management Architectures – development of framework to allow effective investment in information and communication technology across Government.
• Change Management – assistance in the establishment and training of a National Offshore Petroleum Safety Authority.
• Knowledge Management – design of practical knowledge management strategies for Government Departments.
• Asymmetric Warfare – advice and training on asymmetric warfare both in the Middle East and Australia.
• Special Force Operations – advice on how Special Forces will develop their organisation and capabilities in the future.
• Command and Control – experts in analysing and developing command and control requirements at the strategic and operational level.
• Specialist Training – advice on the officer continuum of training and development both at the single service and joint levels. Noetic develops and delivers high level training packages suitable for a range of ranks and skills.
• Network Centric Warfare – specialist advice relevant for smaller countries about how they can develop a network centric warfare capability.
• Computer Network Defence – advice on the policy and procedures to ensure the security of computer networks are maintained.
• Military Doctrine Manuals – largest commercial writer of military doctrine
manuals for the Australian Defence Force which provide the basis for its training and operations.
• Military Capability Planning – independent advice about military capability
development from the requirements to the implementation phase.
• Workforce Planning – advice on military workforce requirements and how these are managed out to the year 2020.
- Next >>