Defence Industry Australia (DIA) is a free publication to the Department of Defence, DMO and Austrade. Over 6000 copies are circulated to Defence and Austrade Offices in over 50 countries worldwide and will be used as a handout by Defence officals for Defence and Austrade exhibitions and missions.
We are extending our marketing of the defence industry online with our network of defence service related web portals worldwide. The goal of our publication and web presence is to promote and market the industry's export capability to the international market.
Enhance your company's visibility in print and online
Overview of our publication:
- Copies of Defence Industry Australia Capability Cataloque are sent to Defence attaches assigned to overseas embassies (missions) in Australia.
- Over 1500 printed copies are distributed throughout the year by Defence Materiel Organisation offices offices throughout Australia and overseas.
- Over 2000 printed copies of DIA are distributed throughout the Australian Defence Industry each year.
- Over 2000 printed copies were distributed at the national trade shows and conferences including the Avalon Airshow, Land Forces Conference, Pacific International Maritime Exposition and the D+I Conference.
- DIA is also distributed at world trade shows, including IDEX, DSEi, Farnborough Airshow, Aero India, Singapore Trade Show, Defence Services Asia and delegations and exhibitions hosted by Team Australia.
- Promotion of your company's product launch, technological breakthroughs and news worthy media releases on our website.
- Banner advertisement on our website to promote your products or services.
- Greater exposure through our linked partnership with defence services related web portals around the world.