CEA Technologies specialises in the design, development and manufacture of advanced radar and communications solutions, having supplied civil and military systems into land, maritime and air environments.
These include phased array radar, maritime surveillance, vessel traffic management, integrated communications, antenna design, data fusion and radio frequency systems. CEA successfully export high technology systems to the USA, Europe, Middle East and Pacific countries.
CEA’s technology scope includes:
- Active phased array systems
- Missle guidance technology
- Integrated communication systems
- Radar and communication signal processing
- Detection, tracking and classification systems
- Wideband antenna systems (VLF through microwave)
- Data fusion command and control
- Networked communications and system modelling and simulation
- Active communications antennas radar tecnolgy (UHF through X Band)
CEA remains at the forefront of innovation continually working to develop the next generation of radar and communication systems. The company is committed to customer service and research and development ensuring the highest quality solutions and support for both current and new customers.
CEA has offices in Canberra (Head Office), Melbourne, Adelaide, Perth and San Diego and currently has a combined workforce of over 250 full-time employees.
- Next >>